It’s a general myth that women are fond of flowers. But you will be surprised to know that Men also love flowers. They don’t always express their feelings as clearly as women do, but somewhere deep down they also appreciate the tokens of love and commitment. Then whether its compliments or flowers, they like it as much as women do. Be it Father’s Day, Wedding Anniversary, Birthday or any special occasion, men like gifts and presents. Flowers will make a great gift to present to your husband on your wedding anniversary.
Sending flowers to men may seem downright queer but if you select your flowers according to the personality of your man, then flowers can prove to be the perfect gift for your wedding anniversary. Choose best anniversary flowers for him to please him.
Select your colors cautiously while sending flowers to Men
Avoid gifting bright colored flowers to men. Rather go for ‘masculine’ floral arrangements in more sober colors. Now sober does not really implies boring and bland color combination. Instead select elegant colors like white, purple and blue. The appearance of flowers in bouquet or basket also carries a lot of weight. Keep your floral arrangement neat and clean. Too many flowers in one small basket may not impress your man.
Try dendrobium orchid bouquets in white or purple, or robust sunflower bouquets which are often suitable flowers for guys. Men also like tropical flowers like birds of paradise as they have “personality” and a “strong appearance.”
Have a look at some of the best flowers to gift your Man
- Chrysanthemums—this native flower of Asia and Europe is the symbol of friendship. You can give these flowers to your husband to celebrate the years of companionship and commitment of your relationship.
- Daisies—Daisies represent loyalty in your relationship. Loyalty is very important in any relationship. You can gift these lovely flowers to your spouse on your wedding anniversary.
- Red roses—Roses symbolize romantic love. Buy red roses for your man on this wedding anniversary.
- Yellow roses—Yellow roses are symbol of friendship. Compliment your companion with these lovely flowers.
- Alstroemeria— Alstroemeria represents devotion. Celebrate your wedding anniversary with this gorgeous flower.
Florapassionindia is one unique online flower gift portal. We have extensive delivery services all across the country. Select form a vast range of exotic and exquisite flowers at reasonable prices. Whether you are in India or living abroad, you can send flowers to India to your boyfriend or husband from anywhere in the world.